Monday, January 24, 2011

Brunton Echo Rangefinder



I ask myself this: Why do not I see a thousand kilometers long row precarious, even in precarious as me at the gates of Arcore?
not dressed as nurses, do not seem to need it: Berlusconi has a word, and a good bag, and for all. There is no need to do anything. Would not you know? Ingenuotte! You thought of having to submit without underwear? Meschinette! Naughty!
mean, you go there, listen to your problems (at a certain age is normal to have accumulated a bit ') and he listens to yours. And then you trim a golden bracelet, or a nose ring, or an envelope from ... like? 2000? No, sorry, is poor. 5000? There.
No, because he is generous.
But who wants your money, dammit!
I settle for a fixed salary, ugly bastard you are!
a normal job, for which I have studied! For which I have made sacrifices! It 's so funny?
I want my money for what I can do, not to be your nanny, fuck!
E qui la finisco, che sto degenerando, e io … sì, io sono una signora.
Notte, mie signore, e ricordatevi: Berlusconi NON è il Male. Siamo solo all'inizio. A destra o a sinistra che sia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment