Saturday, February 19, 2011

Command And Conquer 3 Install Interupted

Whatever People still call me that thing that rhymes with heart

I had heard it once, munching on a wafer. I had not liked the song by Roberta Flack Call still love. Since the title and nothing else with this love, my gosh, looks like a book Moccia. For someone like him you should wait no longer. When, ten minutes ago, Gianni Morandi announced his victory at the Sanremo Festival, I had a fit of anger. No, but how? Why?
Then I set to play again carefully. The flaws: the melody is still un'autocitazione Roberto Vecchioni Roberto Vecchioni-. And something (the inspiration, the intention, the music, I have not yet understood) reminded me dream girl dreams of so many years ago but always beautiful. Nothing new musically, at least to the ears of an outsider as I think. Words ... eh, yes, a nice spooned rhetoric there. The problem is that it works. It works because it captures something deeply felt in the Italy of this time. It was real glory? Or did he too smart? Looking at his eyes shining with joy, it seemed to me that Bob believed it. That redeems from a lot of rhetoric. Not to mention that, in addition to the word "love", there is also the word "book". Not bad. There are a waterfall? Maybe, but then again, it works.

move to serious things: I am the only one to think that Belén and Canalis colonnoni like two pink in their clothes did not do anything for justice? On Dior and Armani is difficult to discuss, especially those wrapped in cloth, there are those ineffable beauty, però dissento ugualmente dalla scelta sartoriale. E cos'era quello svolazzo in testa a Elisabetta? E la bomboniera su una spalla sola? E Belén? dorme tra due tiranti, che a ogni puntata era sempre più alta? Baaaa, andate a fare le taxi driver (in italiano, per chi non lo sapesse, "taxi driver"), che è meglio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment